All Sight Tech Global 2022 Main stage sessions on YouTube
Sight Tech Global took place on December 7 and 8 2022. You can see the agenda here.
Each of the main stage sessions from those two days are now available on YouTube. here is the Day One playlist and here is one for Day Two.
And here are the individual sessions:
- A deep-dive into Apple’s industry-leading screen reader, VoiceOver
- Hands on with Seleste
- Hands on with ARx
- What’s Next with StellarTrek
- The Problem with AI
- Did Computer Vision AT Just Get Better or Worse?
- AI Decision Systems Permeate Our Lives. Now what?
- What Waymo earned at the DOT Inclusive Design Challenge
- APH with Greg Stilson
- DOT with Eric Kim and Ki Sung
- VR Access with PEAT’s Bill Curtis-Davidson and Alexa Huth
- VR “screenreader” with Owlchemy’s Jazmin Cano and Peter Galbraith
- Audio Descriptions the Pixar Way with Eric Pearson
- How Amazon’s Alexa aims to make accessibility fairer with Peter Korn and Josh Miele
We will publish links to the Breakout sessions next week.
Thanks for supporting Sight Tech Global.
Registration is free and will open soon. Sign up to be notified when registration is open and to keep up-to-date on our planning.